Invoicing ACC is done using the appointments page with the list view activated.
- Select the date range of appointments. More about navigating appointments
- Set a claim to every appointment you will be invoicing for, from the 'CLAIMS' column. Or set multiple claims at once. You can easily see which appointments don't have claims yet by sorting by the 'SET CLAIM' column
- Select individual appointments by clicking the checkbox in the first column, or select all appointments with ACC claims by using the first invoicing Select All button
- The total number of selected appointments will be shown at the bottom of the list view. This may be more than is visible on the screen if the number of appointments is greater than the shown entries, which is controlled by the Show drop-down
- Click the Submit Invoices to ACC button as shown.
- Once submitted, the submitted column will show a checked checkbox with the invoice submission date and the ACC invoice number beside it
Note If you have multiple vendors or multiple provider types within a vendor, the invoice will be split automatically into separate invoices for ACC to process
The invoicing process in brief is:
- Set a claims to appointments
- Select all appointments
- Submit the invoice
To search for, and view, submitted invoices head to Invoices. Learn more about viewing submitted invoices.