SubmitKit connects to your practice management system via an API key.
- Click the 'add Patient/Practice Management System' button
- Enter your practice's name as the practice label
- Select the practice management system you are connecting to, eg. PracticeHub
- Enter your Account Domain. If you login to your PracticeHub account with https://chiroclinic.neptune.practicehub.io, your Account Domain would be the following : chiroclinic
- Enter your Region. If you login to your PracticeHub account with https://demo.apollo.practicehub.io, your Region would be the following : apollo
- Enter the API key provided by your practice management system - see your systems documentation on how to generate an API key. Settings -> Developers, Generate API Key
- Enter an email address for the practice that will be used as a reply to email address for some emails that are sent through SubmitKit
- Select the hours you wish to have displayed on the appointment calendar
- Save changes.
These detail can be edited later by heading to Settings then Practice Settings