- Getting Started Start here to get your SubmitKit account up and running
- Appointments From the appointments page you can add claims, set claims to appointments and invoice ACC and Accredited Employers.
- Claims Lodge new claim to ACC and add existing claims to SubmitKit
- Invoicing Invoicing ACC and Accredited Employers
- Patients Manage your patients within SubmitKit
- View Claims in your Practice Managment System Copy claim information back to Cliniko's treatment notes or appointment notes
- Going Paperless You can have patients fill out their ACC forms on a device in your Clinic or they can complete their form prior to th...
- Dashboard, Navigation, Searching ACC Description of the dashboard sections, navigating your lists of data, and searching ACC for claims, invoices and paym...
- Reports and Payments Reconciling payments to Appointments
- Other Settings Your Account, Users and Device and Managing Accredited Employers
- ACC32, ACC18 and Orthotics Approval Forms Submit an ACC32 and ACC18 to ACC, or create anACC7428 application for approval of orthoses
- Help Videos